- Global Wealth Management
- Work type:
- Full-Time, Permanent/Fixed Term
- Cape Town, Johannesburg, South Africa
- Closing date:
Bravura Solutions is a trusted provider of software solutions for the wealth management, life insurance and transfer agency industries, underpinned by functionally rich technology that enables modernisation, consolidation and simplification.
We are seeking an experienced Lead Business Consultant to join our Wealth Management division to lead the consulting assignments for Sonata implementations and enhancements.
The Wealth Management consultant’s primary role is to support Client’s during the full lifecycle implementation of new releases of Bravura’s Sonata platform. This includes general business analysis, understanding and documenting Client specific enhancements as Business Solution Designs and supporting acceptance testing and software implementations.
Based in any of our SA Offices with required travel to and periods spent (e.eg. 3 days a week) on Client site locations.
- The Business Consultant will be a key member of the project team and will work with the client on the optimal use of Sonata throughout the implementation;
- Work closely with new and existing clients to define the scope of new platform requirements and ensure that the clients’ understanding of Bravura’s platform technology Sonata is maximised and the potential use of the systems is aligned to requirements.
- Provide platform expertise to new and existing clients, and internal development teams, project managers and client implementation consultants
- Design, document and present high quality business and technology solutions for implementation with clients
- Ensure continuity during client projects and implementations to make sure agreed client proposition and requirements are continually taken forward and implemented on Bravura’s wealth management systems
- Being accountable for defined implementation tasks often involving immediate action or short term planning.
- Mentoring of Business analysts or other junior business consultants
- Maintain or produce source materials in line with the product development.
- Provides client support on the early release versions of Sonata – demonstration of new and existing functionality, verification testing and training clients on the use of Sonata, and triage and defect analysis
- Responsible for and oversees day to day tracking and follow-up on client related Sonata issues and questions
- Supports development of testing scripts and participates in supporting and triaging client UAT testing
- Liaising with major clients during preliminary implementation and testing of developed solutions or products
- Recognise potential sales opportunities within our clients and participate in pre-sales sessions.
- Assist in preparation and delivery of sales proposals
- Liaise with major clients during pre sales and contract negotiations for the development and installation of technology solutions and/or products
To be successful in this role candidates will require:
- Strong analytical skills including complex problem analysis and resolution
- Demonstrated experience in documenting requirements and solution designs
- Effective influencing, coordination, motivational, negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
- Strong understanding of business requirements and technical limitations as determined by the application architecture.
- Ability to apply analytical skill and conceptual thinking to operations and system planning across a range of technologies.
- Strong understanding and application of change management competencies.
- Ability to manage the competing demands of multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Effective time management skills, ability to organise and plan to meet the project demands.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office tools particularly Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Specialist knowledge of the platform and wealth management industry throughout EMEA
- Worked in Financial Services Industry, preferably the Wealth sector.
- At least 5 years experience as a Business Consultant working in the financial services/superannuation industry.
- Understanding and management of complex release schedules and source management.
- Experience of end to end lifecycle of an implementation project.
If you believe that you have the relevant experience and knowledge for this role please apply directly below. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.