Lead Business Consultant (London, Manchester, Edinburgh)
- Professional Services
- Work type:
- Permanent, Full time
- London, Manchester, Edinburgh, UK
- Closing date:
- 28/04/2017 (closed)
Bravura Solutions is a trusted provider of software solutions for the wealth management, life insurance and transfer agency industries, underpinned by functionally rich technology that enables modernisation, consolidation and simplification.
We are seeking an experienced Lead Business Consultant to join our Wealth Management division to lead the consulting assignments for Sonata implementations and enhancements.
The Lead Business Consultant will lead the work with our clients in the analysis, definition and documentation of business and functional requirements, and will be involved in the design and implementation of the Sonata solution during the full lifecycle of the client project.
- Leading consulting activities for implementations and client workshops
- Scoping, analysis and overall Solution design (macro and micro level)
- Production of high quality documentation, proposals and implementation plans and methodologies
- Lead the formal initiation of the project and hand over of requirements to the design and build phase of project
- Create and/or review all business solution design documents for client implementation
- Designing, developing and documenting high quality business solutions for clients
- Working with Project Manager(s) in establishing and co-ordinating implementation projects including project structure, resourcing requirements, governance and management frameworks.
- Leading implementation projects alongside the Project/Program Manager to deliver against the implementation plan and resource management of the project.
- Evaluating customer’s business needs, and feeding information gathered on general business requirements to Product Consultant Managers, thus contributing to strategic planning of Sonata direction.
- Accountable for the defining of change requests and enhancements, providing the project with impact assessments for client review and approval.
- Liaising with major clients during preliminary installation and testing of developed solutions or products.
- Managing and mentoring other team members
To be successful in this role candidates will require:
- Strong client management
- Effective influencing, leadership, coordination, motivational, negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
- Strong understanding of business requirements and technical limitations as determined by the application architecture.
- Ability to apply analytical skill and conceptual thinking to operations and system planning across a range of technologies
- Strong understanding and application of change management competencies
- Ability to manage the competing demands of multiple, simultaneous projects
- Understanding complex release schedules and source management
- Advanced-level Microsoft Office skills: Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Software Development experience
- Degree level qualification(s) in Computer Science, Numerate Science, Business or an associated discipline
- Background in the financial services
- Experience in leading large implementation projects in the Wealth domain
- Experience of business leadership, mentoring and line management
Thank you for your interest in this position, unfortunately the closing date has passed and we are no longer taking applications.