- Global Wealth Management
- Work type:
- Full-Time, Permanent
- London, Edinburgh, UK
- Closing date:
Bravura Solutions is a trusted provider of software solutions for the wealth management, life insurance and transfer agency industries, underpinned by functionally rich technology that enables modernisation, consolidation and simplification.
Maintaining plans and tracking deliverables of large projects for the Programme Manager and taking sole responsibility on mid-sized projects including confirming project activities are on schedule, maintaining the budget, recording issues and risks and managing change requests.
- Establishing and managing effective project operations to deliver quality outcomes. These will be multi workstream projects likely to involve development, data migration, infrastructure and implementation as examples
- Leading distributed team(s) of project employees operating on complex IT projects, delivering application enhancements, implementations and resolving defects.
- Controlling the definition of project requirements and high level solutions. Responsible for managing these into the development team and for user acceptance on delivery.
- Maintenance of project plans and timely management of actual effort and remaining work.
- Maintenance of JIRA to ensure accurate and up to date status of project activities.
- Timely progress reporting (verbal and written) to both clients and internal management.
- Defining, sourcing and managing necessary project resources. Controlling project schedules to ensure that necessary modules and programs are completed according to the project plan.
- Preparing project budgets, attaining necessary approvals in a timely manner and monitoring and tracking project financials and the realisation of defined project benefits.
- Effectively controlling and managing the issues, risks, dependencies and changes in scope associated with large, complex IT projects.
- Establishing, managing and reporting on project budget(s), analysing budget variances and recommending appropriate action. Exceeding stakeholder expectations through the application of stakeholder management disciplines.
- Developing and managing vendor contracts/agreements associated with projects under management
To be successful in this role candidates will require:
- Strong analytical skills including complex problem analysis and resolution
- Demonstrated experience in documenting requirements and solution designs
- Effective influencing, coordination, motivational, negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
- Strong understanding of business requirements and technical limitations as determined by the application architecture.
- Ability to apply analytical skill and conceptual thinking to operations and system planning across a range of technologies.
- Strong understanding and application of change management competencies.
- Ability to manage the competing demands of multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Effective time management skills, ability to organise and plan to meet the project demands.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office tools particularly Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Specialist knowledge of the platform and wealth management industry throughout EMEA
- Worked in Financial Services Industry, preferably the Wealth sector.
- At least 5 years experience as a Business Consultant working in the financial services/superannuation industry.
- Understanding and management of complex release schedules and source management.
- Experience of end to end lifecycle of an implementation project.
If you believe that you have the relevant experience and knowledge for this role please apply directly below. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.