Senior Quality Business Analyst
- Work type:
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Closing date:
We’re looking for a talented Senior Quality Business Analyst to join our team. Bravura Solutions is a trusted provider of software solutions for the wealth management, life insurance and transfer agency industries, underpinned by functionally rich technology that enables modernisation, consolidation and simplification.
Located on the North Shore in Takapuna, we are a short walk from the beach and local cafes and strongly encourage anyone with competitive foosball skills to join us. Upon joining our friendly, warm and multi-cultural team you will be a part of a forward thinking business that has built its success through developing innovative technology. We offer a collaborative team, an inclusive culture, and comprehensive benefits with a focus on our people’s well-being. With over 950 staff internationally, we are a true market leader and we are seeking someone with a similar mindset to join our growing business.
As a key member of the Sonata Development Team, you will work collaboratively with Developers, Business Analysts and Consultants to support the creation and testing of innovative and robust solutions to meet our customer’s emerging business requirements.
- Team leadership responsibilities across multiple projects and releases, whilst ensuring timely and quality delivery in line with specifications.
- Continuous improvement approach to testing practice and team performance, leading by example with value-add principles.
- Contributing to technical decision making processes and ensuring any technical testing impediments are resolved.
- Promoting Bravura's global QA methodology, technical architecture, and code integrity within the team and a proactive approach to improvement with the Architecture team.
- Responding to issues in a timely manner and providing technical assistance and support to Bravura customers as needed.
- Conducting analysis from solutions documents and ensuring test requirements are traceable back to business requirements and/or user stories. Ensuring solutions documents meet acceptance criteria from a testing perspective.
- Contribute to the success of the testing lifecycle within projects from test planning, test analysis and design, test execution and test reporting/completion.
To be successful in this role candidates will require:
You will have comprehensive experience working on large/complex product software development (ideally financial services) within environments utilising best-practice software methodology such as Agile. In addition, you will have a strong understanding of risk-based and high value testing and have demonstrated experience of release management activities, test automation and software virtualisation. Experience of leading/mentoring a team will be essential.
This is an exciting time to join Bravura Solutions as a Senior Quality Business Analyst and work collaboratively with Developers, Business Analysts and Consultants to support the creation and testing of innovative and robust solutions. We are in the process of change and it will be exciting times ahead! Your test automation experience will go a long way too. Located on the North Shore, we are a short walk from the beach and strongly encourage anyone with competitive skills to join us. We have a friendly and flexible work environment which is also family-friendly. Come join us! #LI-PRIORITY
If you believe that you have the relevant experience and knowledge for this role please apply directly below. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.