- Global Wealth Management
- Work type:
- Full Time, Permanent
- Gurgaon, India
- Closing date:
- 28/02/2016 (closed)
Bravura Solutions Limited (BSL) (ref: www.bravurasolutions.com) is a global supplier of professional services and highly specialised administration and management applications for superannuation & pension, life insurance, investment, private wealth & portfolio administration, transfer agency and STP financial messaging.
Bravura delivers to some of the world’s leading financial institutions located globally, and employs more than 800 people, staffing 16 offices across Australia, New Zealand, Asia, United Kingdom, Europe and South Africa.
To produce and update release notes for Bravura Suite of Wealth Management Documents.
Update and Maintain Technical Writer’s processes.
Develop new documentation as required (paper, web and compiled Help)
- Produce release notes initially for Sonata, then as required for Calibre, SuperB and WinSAS release documentation.
- Work as a team to ensure releases are produced on time and to the required standard.
- Liaise with Developers, Business Analysts and Managers about the content and delivery of releases.
- Maintain and update Technical Writer processes to reflect changed procedures.
- Maintain Online Internal documentation
- Assist with various requests, for example, updating marketing handouts etc.
- Perform peer reviews.
To be successful in this role candidates will require:
- Ability to translate technical information for non-technical users.
- Must understand the concepts of context sensitivity.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work independently and manage a release delivery.
- Strong knowledge of documentation methodology including design and development.
- Good knowledge of the tools required to produce and maintain documentation.
- Ability to Liaise with Developers/BAs and Managers.
- Ability to write clearly to a specific audience.
Knowledge in tools like Word (essential), RoboHelp, Adobe Acrobat Professional, FrontPage, HTML Help Workshop RoboHelp, FrameMaker, XMetal, Adobe Acrobat Pro, HTML Workshop, FrontPage, MS Office, SnagIT for screen capturing etc.
Thank you for your interest in this position, unfortunately the closing date has passed and we are no longer taking applications.